A grade II* listed building dating back to 1732, 76 Dean Street was restored to its former glory by Soho Estates after it was devastated by a major fire in July 2009. Work began in August 2013 to create a new flagship club for Soho House and after a two year build that included painstaking reconstruction of listed period features, including a seascape mural dating back to the 1700’s, the club opened its doors to much acclaim in August 2015. Across the five storeys the townhouse now provides living, drawing, library rooms and a screening room, housed in a newly excavated basement. The development also includes an extension into 5 Richmond Mews located to the rear of the main building. Soho Estates are proud to have reinstated the original grandeur and charm of this classic Soho townhouse and hope that it will contribute positively to the neighbourhood for a further 300 years.